We are inviting you to lead a UN-Whag Pilot Project by becoming the Point of Contact (POC) for Hypertension Hubs in your area. The objective of this 3-6 month Pilot Project is to accelerate the adoption of UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development by focusing on high impact healthcare services such as hypertension for underserved populations.
Main Benefits of Joining the Pilot Project:
- Join a United Nations Partnership that is focused primarily on the underserved population.
- An opportunity to present your views, ideas and results to a global audience.
- Work with world class medical, business, government and ICT professionals interested in combatting hypertension in the underserved populations.
- Participate in and benefit from education, training research opportunities for human and technology capacity building.
- Collaborate with, and learn from, other POCs who are facing similar issues.
- Based on the results produced, explore funding opportunities to expand your hub capabilities.
Main Responsibilities of the Point of Contact (POC):
- Serve as the leader of your area in providing hypertension telemedicine services.
- Develop, in collaboration with Whag staff, a plan of action for the duration of the Pilot Project with results, etc.
- Upload hypertension patient data daily from your Hub to the Whag HQ site.
- Exchange emails with Whag staff at least once a week and attend once a month conference call to discuss progress.
- Collaborate with other POCs and Whag staff to provide best possible services to your patients.
- Help us improve the hypertension telemedicine services in your area.
- Work with us to explore funding opportunities.